Research & Development
We engage our teaching alliance schools and lead in educational research in partnership with University of Brighton.
To meet this responsibility, we will:
- build on existing research and contribute to alliance and wider priorities
- base new initiatives within our alliance on existing evidence and ensure we can measure them
- work with other teaching schools in our area, or nationally, where appropriate
- ensure that our staff use existing evidence
- allow our staff the time and support they need to take part in research and development activities
- share learning from research and development work with the wider school system
Exciting discussions have taken place with University of Brighton, and further information on Research and Development will be published shortly.