We are a local alliance who have understanding and experience of the challenges of everyday school life. Making a difference to children’s school lives is at the heart of our ethos.
The vision of Teaching School Alliance is to develop a self-supporting system over a group of schools and other partner to ensure excellence for all pupils across the Alliance.
As an Alliance we value:
- The moral purpose of our leaders that drives the partnership to help others and be professionally generous in all aspects of our work as we strive for excellence in all aspects of the delivery of education and support to young people and adults
- The relationship between partners that are the foundation for the Alliance’s existence and success
- Equality of opportunity for all young people and the staff who work in our schools
- Fairness towards each other as partners and towards our associates and the individuals we work with
- Transparency and probity, particularly in relation to financial matters and in accordance with the Financial Principles listed in Annex 3
- The unique nature of each school and its place within its own community
- The needs of other schools and young people beyond our own schools and Alliance
- Openness and trust that enables and supports effective partnership working
- The contribution that other organisations such as LAs, other education providers, charitable bodies etc. make to the school system and the success and safety of young people
- Effective governance that ensures our values and aims are adhered to and delivered upon.