This event will take place between 4:00pm and 5:30pm on 06/02/2020.
Aimed at Teachers in their 2nd and 3rd year, you will share and develop good practice to enhance teaching and leadership. You will also learn more about yourself and working with others through reflecting on personal styles, use of emotional intelligence, coaching and overcoming barriers.
What delegates will do during the course?
Our experience running this programme last year showed us that the sessions will adapt and evolve around those who are attending. This means that the programme can be flexible and become more tailored, a system we find very successful.
There are, of course, some broad session headings to work with but please allow some flexibility.
1) What does it mean to be an RQT? Establishing your needs and effective Time Management 6h February
2) Managing accountability and Showing Impact 25th March
3) Effective Subject Leadership under the new OFSTED framework and Difficult Conversations. 23rd April
4) Raising Attainment in Writing and Reading 14th May
6) Performance Management, Observations and Looking Ahead 24th June